You can contribute, vote and add ideas to any of the six forums. You can either vote for one of the existing ideas or supply an idea of your own. In this way the most popular ideas will bubble to the top.

To get to another forum click on the forum name on the right - under the votes left sign

The ideas from these forums will inform the start of the debate on October 30th. Where they will be discussed in consensus deliberation. Register here for the event

This is a forum for you to dicuss ideas on line - these ideas are your ideas - they are ideas that we may not agree with - but we are providing you with a framework for that discussion. The outcome of the Claiming our Future Event will be the results of the deliberations on the day

1) General Forum

26 votes

Create an Eco-Economic Co-Creative 21st Century System 4 Sustainable Optimisation

21st Century Design System for Sustainable Society as a leading incentive for International Nations to collaborate in the creation of a new Global Economic model for Sustainable positive growth, merging Holistic Science into the fabric of our institutional mindframes of global organisations as we... more

1. Comments
  1. I agree with Louise and HardWorkingEejit. Untie your tongue. Does not deserve a vote until the idea is put plainly. No harm in trying again hey!!

2. I agree with HardWorkingEejit. Some of the words you are using make me think I would agree with you but the corporate double speak vibe also makes me wonder if this post is not merely a prank. Clarification would help.....

3. This may be a noble aspiration but I have no idea what it is you mean ... please explain