You can contribute, vote and add ideas to any of the six forums. You can either vote for one of the existing ideas or supply an idea of your own. In this way the most popular ideas will bubble to the top.

To get to another forum click on the forum name on the right - under the votes left sign

The ideas from these forums will inform the start of the debate on October 30th. Where they will be discussed in consensus deliberation. Register here for the event

This is a forum for you to dicuss ideas on line - these ideas are your ideas - they are ideas that we may not agree with - but we are providing you with a framework for that discussion. The outcome of the Claiming our Future Event will be the results of the deliberations on the day

1) General Forum

4 votes

take it lying down (play dead) : a non-partisan protest

so here's the idea... one day a load of people arrive outside Leinster house.. (back and front of)... and proceed to lie on the ground... you can use the meme of "the lying down game" or play dead.. it would be good to do this on the astrological date of Samhain.. Monday, the 8th Novemb... more

1. Comments
  1. 1

btw: i've only put one vote on this myself as it is requirement for posting it.. i ask people who like this to give it double or triple..
    :)

2. 1

hi Anna... this would be better done without giving the Gardai any reason to intervene....it should be done in good humour.. this is non confrontational it would only last for 15 mins or so.. the point is made in photographs..

part of the "general" protest? : no... the whole point would be lost on it in that case...
    think flash mobs..

this is not "my thing"... it is meant to be any easy to do thing that anybody can do. the problem with the 'protests' (at least the ones in recent ... more

3. Don't forget to stand up before the garda arrives ;)

Why don't you join the general protest and do your thing as a part of it?